I had fun watching "How to train your dragon" which somewhat encouraged me to have a puppy and probably train it "the dragon way" (laughs) I grew up categorizing issues whether if its right or wrong. But as i keep walking on my own life's adventure, i realized that its possible to have a wrong in every right and right in every wrong. We live in a world full of flaws. I grew up that way, fighting for the right right or most of the time, the right in my head. But sometimes i guess life isnt about being just right or wrong.
In logic, Right vs. wrong is considered as a contrary rather than a contradictory. Being categorized as a contrary term opens all the possibilities of having a middle term. And i guess my own life experience figured out the possible term to the "Right vs. wrong" case.
Life isnt always about being right or being wrong sometimes its a matter of being right or being happy. the happy as mentioned isnt tantamount to something wrong but probably its something closer to the right right side of the statement.
being right vs. being happy hmmmm... gives me an idea that the right as mentioned doesnt necessarily mean that thr "right" there means perfectly right.. in fact it only proves that there can be a possible wrong in that right (laughs) what am i talking about? (laughs)
Well trying to be right is a tough thing i must say, i lost alotta significant people in my life because of my desperation to be right, and be right right the wrong way.
Conflicts! Do we keep arguing how right we are? or we just settle things admit how wrong we are and just be happy! (laughs)
I feel like im getting really childish recently or probably just enjoying my last two years wherein i can still be child-like whenever i want to.
Ive been experimenting on things recently, which eases the stress and which makes me happy. My natural childish ways are effective so far. Besides i really doubt that i look like an 18 year old... unless i fix myself to look like one! ^_^
I also tried doing fun and crazy things ahahah alright heres the part where I'll confess those wacky stuff ive been doing.
1.) I dance to the tune of gee, and the famous super junior imitating their steps its up to you how will you imagine me doing those funny steps
2.) I eat yogurt mixed with crushed almonds, sliced dried apricots and gummi bears (well those added ingredients were just given by mom's best friend who just arrived from Canada
3.) I sing Korean pop and Japanese Songs while taking a bath
4.) I eat a lot as in!
5.) When im home alone i pretend that im in a fashion show i put my clothes on, strike a pose and invent my own clothing line. I wear my clothing combination and take pictures of me haha
6.) I imitate Doraemon's voice (only when im alone)
7.) I pretend that im batman
8.) If i hate somebody i copy paste his or her photo in face book and play with it by the use of MS Paint
9.) I sing twinkle twinkle little star when i get so angry (like a child who sings on top of her lungs)
10.) i pretend that im a panda when i eat vegetables
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment