Pheleene

A writer wanna be's online journal. True to life stories, fiction, compositions etc. No pretentions just being myself. Everything is written while my ideas are fresh and while im at the peak of whatever it is that i feel about whatever it is that i would want to blog about.
Overflowing thoughts, interests and creative juices. Anything and everything that can possibly crash into an abnormal brain like mine.


-Pholiamoun Finreoune

Friday, February 5, 2010

Eyebags Increasing While I Crave for FOOD!

I guess I overworked again i just finished my painting for Tuesday. But i still have one more to go. IM craving for a tuna sandwich with cream cheese and thin sliced apple in between(mom made it). But unfortunately we ran out of bread and tuna spread. Ive thought of frying hotdogs but we ran out of hotdogs too. I got too desperate for food i explored the freezer and voila! I found an ice cream container with ice cream in it.

I guess i got lucky today for finding this left over ice cream before anybody does (laughs)

Im really exhausted from my daily activities but im having fun of course I love what Im doing its better than not doing anything. Ive been getting not enough sleep so im getting a little worried. I've read an article which explains that lack of sleep can be a cause of anybody's death and one is more prone to it the younger he or she is. So i guess that makes me a candidate.

Attached to it there was a link to a test o see if you are getting enough sleep or if you have a good sleeping habbit. I took it and the result was

"You should consult a specialist right away."


Which explains that i must be in a critical situation.

oh well i opened my yahoo account to check for new emails surprisingly my aunt from Canada went online too and she buzzed me

"Poms alas tres na bakit gising ka pa"

(She gave me the nickname poms ecause my hair was like "pom-poms" back then when i was still enjoying my three years of existence in this world (laughs). And so thats why all the people on my mom's side call me by that name.)

Going back I replied to my aunt and told her that im still working on something. As usual its school work. I didnt get to play plants vs. zombies tonight darn. My mom and dad are the champions of the game here at home argh!hahaah yeah they are on their way to completing all the trophies in that game.

An hour passed it was four am my ant buzzed me again

"Poms 4am na bke gising ka pa"

i kept on saying the same thing school work po tita

since highschool it has been normal for me to study till death well of course not literally but i hope you get the point. I grew up stuck inside the house so I was like forced to believe that studying is fun. And as i grow old im figuring out that it really is it only depends on one's perspective or probably because im so into my course

MY tummy is grumbling i might cook breakfast after this post im sick of take outs and i miss cooking pasta my favorite pesto recipe my own style of spaghetti,pasta with "dulong" (its a fish or should i say small fishes preserved in a bottle with spices and oil"

Im sick of take outs i can imagine the oil and the cholesterol.

I always preferred my favorite Tinola,pinakbet and sinigang which my Lola (mom's mother) used to cook for me every after school that was like four years ago. I miss her badly hoping that she would spook me one time with her ghost but of course thats impossible and that would be creepy. And of course shes happier up there now i wanna see her but i dont wanna go up there as of now nyahahaa Ive got so much dreams for the Philippines I havent even created benchmarks for the country so hahaah I hope and pay that Id stay down here longer.

OOPs! i didnt notice tha t its already 5:30 am i ownder if my clock is late or advanced anyway i still have an hour to go to before school.

4 comments:

  1. agree. perspective makes a big difference. :]

    and wow, you really do stay up until morning to study. hope i could do that without outside forces. outside forces means coffee. haha. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako solb na sa three in one coffee in fact the three in one concept was my dad's thesis and unfortunately it was stolen by some audience during his thesis defense. and now hes never even recognized for it. Anyway im still proud to drink three and one coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad. sad. sad.

    well, at least now ill remember your dad whenever i drink three-in-one coffee. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude ang punto ko lang dun magthree in one ka nalang xe magastos ang starbucks im not really telling you to think about my dad hahahah

    ReplyDelete