Pheleene

A writer wanna be's online journal. True to life stories, fiction, compositions etc. No pretentions just being myself. Everything is written while my ideas are fresh and while im at the peak of whatever it is that i feel about whatever it is that i would want to blog about.
Overflowing thoughts, interests and creative juices. Anything and everything that can possibly crash into an abnormal brain like mine.


-Pholiamoun Finreoune

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too Far Gone

I built these walls with blinders on my eyes
brick by brick and now I realize
that I'm shut out I'm shut in
and every time I try to reach out I reach in
I break my fingers on the bricks
why do I do this to myself
there is really no one else to blame

Chorus
so could you reach down and pull me out
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
or am I just too far gone to be saved?

I take my falls, hands pulled behind my back
you made the knot and didn't leave much slack
now I'm tied up I'm tied down
now every time I try to fly up I fly down
into the sea and hold my breath
I am a mirrored rumble fish
life is so clenching for the kill

Chorus
so could you reach down and break my will
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
or am I just too far gone to be saved?

[ Instrumental-Bridge ]

I'm shut out I'm shut in
and every time is try to reach out reach in
I break my fingers on the bricks
now every time I try to fly up I fly down
into the sea and hold my breath
I am a mirrored rumble fish
life is so clenching for the kill

Chorus
so could you reach out and pull me out
or am I just too far gone
you'll never be too far gone,
you'll never be too far gone to be saved


Too Far Gone - by Sixpence None The Richer


This is actually one of the songs i loved from sixpence none the richer, it has been my favorite since grade school, I used to sing this since i was a kid, This would seem very awkward but everytime i sing this, i sing this as a prayer. I only found this on myspace.com in one of the albums of sixpence none the richer available in the site. The song just crushed my core, it accuartely expressed my attitude towards myself, and towards the Rock Of Ages (God) This is probably why i love music, because music knows me more than the people in my circle, more then the books i read, more than myself. It transports me to my dreams, to the world i wanted to be in even for just a moment, i sleep comfortably in my imagination giving myself a rest from reality. Supplies me air so that the moment i wake up again, i would have enough air to breathe,and just inaces i feel like im running out air, i can always go back and embrace my own secret place where my supply is, and the good thing about it is, my supply never runs out. Hmmm suddenly this post just led me to another sixpence none the richer track entitled breathe im trying to play it with my violin at this very moment.

Breathe

Take my sorrow and my sin
I will run into Your arms again
Hold me Father
Once again my tears are dried
By Your perfect love that's river-wide
Over-flowing
As I stand on its bank
With my arms overhead
I am overcome
As I breathe
The air of Heaven
Drawing in Your fragrance
When I breathe
I feel your fullness come alive
Inside of me
You're the breath that I breathe
Covered by the evening sky
I turn my gaze to where Your kingdom lies
Deep inside me
A silent whisper in my mind
Sweet surrender to Your love divine
Peace enfolding
In the stillness I empty my soul
And Your healing presence flows
As I breathe
The air of heaven
Drawing in Your fragrance
When I breathe
I feel Your fullness come alive
Inside of me
You're the breath that I breathe
It's taking hold
It's second nature when I
Savour...
When I
Savour...

You

As I breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment