Pheleene

A writer wanna be's online journal. True to life stories, fiction, compositions etc. No pretentions just being myself. Everything is written while my ideas are fresh and while im at the peak of whatever it is that i feel about whatever it is that i would want to blog about.
Overflowing thoughts, interests and creative juices. Anything and everything that can possibly crash into an abnormal brain like mine.


-Pholiamoun Finreoune

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hope

It was a long day, my poor feet stuck in my stilettos for the whole day and my hands smudged with charcoal and graphite. exerting so much effort for a nude sketch thinking about the lines I've read from a friend's blog post. And now marinated with Norah Jones' Painter song hoping that my brush would take me somewhere.

An hour before I stepped in the condo im pretty sure that my head was filled of artistic ideas for a blog post that it made me forget about my aching feet and once i sat in front of my blog suddenly everything that I was formulating for a new blog post vanished. I blogged because i want to write, and i want to talk although i didnt really know what to write about. Maybe Il just let all the creative juices flow but I was quite afraid of copying somebody else's tactic. In the long run I hope that I'd get to write my posts in my own fashion too. although sometimes i feel like writing is my waterloo. Eversince I paid so much attention to my drawing skills probably because my course demanded so much form me which pushed me to exceed my limits. I even applied as a writer for a magazine because I love the challenge. Oh well i think I've been squeezing my brain too much tonight. Perhaps im too tired from all the work at school or my weeping just gave me a headache. The next time I read other poeple's post I'l try my best not to weep again or at least avoid pouring out so much emotions on blog posts

2 comments:

  1. you can still write. never stop believing on yourself. i believe on you so keep on writing, eh.

    ReplyDelete