Pheleene

A writer wanna be's online journal. True to life stories, fiction, compositions etc. No pretentions just being myself. Everything is written while my ideas are fresh and while im at the peak of whatever it is that i feel about whatever it is that i would want to blog about.
Overflowing thoughts, interests and creative juices. Anything and everything that can possibly crash into an abnormal brain like mine.


-Pholiamoun Finreoune

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Never Like A Dead Fish

Its a long day. I did a lot of stuff and ending the day without accomplishing any of my plates anyway its alright i still have a few days before the deadline. I remembered about my Still Life Painting class the other day and the professor was happy to inform me of my improvement. I know im improving but i also know that im not there yet. But someday i will and that day wouldnt be that far from now

Im a little upset right now tortured by my own flashbacks and memories that are supposed to be burried a long time ago.

The pressure kept on rising each day and it seemed like it will neevr end I've ot so many thoughts in my head i guess i am too hungry for a good conversation for Ive been acting so much like a workaholic this semester.

I ranked First in class in one of my subjects not because im smart but i guess its all because of all the hardwork i poured on it and my eye bags can justify that. I dont fix myself anymore and i guess my face is quite far now from the picture i have in my profile that picture was taken a summer before college and now my face shows all the stress im going through (laughs) But I odnt really mind. In fact i havent had a haircut and my press powder can no longer hide how exhausted i am but Im having fun at the same time.

I love what i do although being an artist is really full of obstacles, and it really takes time before one's skills can be honed Imnot as good as my classmates but i guess that shouldnt bring me down. Im never gonna be like a dead fish. I wont swim with the current sometimes swimming against it adds spice to life.

Swimming against the current in a positive way i mean.

Like being an artist probably its one of the best things i love about my life, aside from being a nn conformist following my own taste and style , i have control on colors and deisgn fashion, product design and the like.

I just hope that allthis hardwork would take me somewhere but even if it wont I wouldnt regret being optimictic about it.

1 comment:

  1. i believe in you no what how you look like now. continue on what you do best. hone your craft. i will always listen.

    ReplyDelete